The TIG Brush can also be used to indelibly mark and etch stainless steel products with identifying marks such as logos, part numbers and barcodes. Marking has many possible applications including product branding, asset identification, assisting with parts ordering, and recording of maintenance work. Using a special marking head (a solid electrode in place of a brush), combined with a felt pad and appropriate fluid permanent marking of stainless steel is fast and easy.
The Marking Kit includes the essentials to get you started:
- Sturdy, lightweight carry case, injection molded and highly durable. The interior has customised foam inserts to accommodate for all the components of the Marking Kit, making storage and accessibility simple.
- 1 litre TB-90 Marking Fluid or TB-95 Etching Fluid for Stainless Steel
- 1 x sample stencil
- 1 x TIG Brush marking adapter
- 1 x TIG Brush marking head
- 10 x marking head O-rings
- 1 x roll marking felt strip (1m)
- 1 x roll masking tape
- 2 x microfibre cloths
Ask us for details of custom stencils to suit your requirements.